7 Professional Titles Format For The Freelance Writer

professional title for freelance writer

For making a great content, we need to write a killer title to grab readers’ attention. In the freelance writing field, we have to write a different kind of topic.

 If you don’t know how to write a variety of headline. You can face many problems. Don’t worry today's post will solve your headline create problems. 

Here I use headline formulas through which you can understand easily.

1. How to [Achieve]


For example:    how to become a great content writer

Here “How to” is a part. “Become a great content writer” is [Achieve] part.

This is usually written in how-to content.


2. Ask the most burning questions in your topic


For example:  Do you really need that exclamation mark?

What is your reader’s question, according to your niche should be included here. 

This is one kind of headline types. Keep in mind, it’s one of the best headline types to grab your readers attention.

3. How [I/We/Company/X] [Achieved Something Specific] in [Time Frame]


For example:  How I Went From Full-Time Employee to Freelance Writer in 1 Month

This is the case study headline. Now it is going trendy to grab your audience.  

 4. The [Adjective] Guide to [Specific Topic]


Example: The Complete Guide to Understanding Cricket


Frist writes “adjective” that is matched with your topic and writes “Guide to” then your specific topic.

 This formula is for guide type’s content.


5. [n] [Adjective] Ways to [Achieve Something Specific]


Example: 32 Legitimate Ways to Make Money at Home!


At first, write down the number of ways, then “Adjective” Ways to and achieve something specific. It’s called list content headline. 

You have to write a specific number of the way to do or get something. Now it's the most popular headline. You should dominate it. 


6. [n] [Topic] Goofs That [Lead to Damage]


Example:  5 Common Mental Errors That Sway You From Making Good Decisions

Write down number and topic first, then write “Goofs/Mistake/Errors that” and lead to damage.

This formula imminently grabs your audience attention. Everybody afraid about mistakes that way he must want to read the content.


7. Why [Surprising Fact]


Example: Why (content writing is important)

This is one of the best-trusted headline formats. It builds trust with your audience. Most of the bloggers and digital marketers follow this headline type.

 I personally love this format. Especially newbie content writers and blogger should follow this format. 

Conclusion-

We face many problems when wants to write a catchy headline. I hope this 7-headline formula will help you to create a powerful title because if your title is not well people don’t open your content.

If audience fined their problem in your title, they must open your content. In addition, it will help to increase your click-through rate.



20 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Rafeeg.ae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for info on this topic for a while. I'm happy this one is so great. Keep up the excellent work Raine webmaster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. church security

    ReplyDelete
  4. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. class d security license

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly an practical and pleasant information for all. Thanks for sharing this to us and more power pool supplies

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. ropabebé

    ReplyDelete
  7. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! portable power bank charger price

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent work done by you once again here. This is just the reason why I’ve always liked your work. You have amazing writing skills and you display them in every article. Keep it going! how to meditate for beginners

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! led facial before and after

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job. cold-pressed juice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. Horse

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. custom aftermarket wheels

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. עורך דין תאונת עבודה

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoy it for creating the details, keep up the truly amazing perform continuing Click here where to buy xanax online

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Hochzeits DJ Neustadt an der Weinstraße

    ReplyDelete
  17. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. รอยัลออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  18. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... soy wax

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! memorial candles

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. vetement fairy tail

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.